A scheduled maintenance program with VM Commercial Roofing to perform regular inspections, cleaning, and maintenance to prevent more severe damage from occurring, is a sound business decision.
Enrolling in our maintenance plan is an easy way for building owners and property managers to maintain their commercial roof remains warranty and keep it in tip top condition while managing maintenance dollars. An even more impressive result of a scheduled maintenance program is the increased lifespan of your existing roofing system as well as the reduced repair costs you’ll experience over time.
Your roofing system warranty will typically require at least one roofing system inspection to be performed annually by an authorized contractor. This requirement is beneficial for the you and the company that issues the warranty. As a better preventative measure, VM Commercial roofing recommends biannual inspections, in the Spring and again in the Fall.
During the scheduled inspection, VM Commercial Roofing will check for not only current problems but areas that could turn into problems in the future. This allows repairs to be made before they become more significant in terms of both potential loss as well as repair costs.
Scheduled roof maintenance can provide you with the following benefits:
- Roofing warranties require scheduled inspections and maintenance to remain in effect.
- Roofing systems that are not regularly inspected or maintained regularly have an average lifespan of 15-20 years
- Roofing systems with scheduled inspections and maintenance will last for many more years.
- Regular maintenance may save 50% of costs over the life of a 30-year roof, compared to replacement costs every 15-20 years.
Clearly, scheduled maintenance programs are a good investment in your roofing system and your business overall.
The VM Commercial Roofing Maintenance Program
VM Commercial Roofing offers completely customized maintenance programs tailored specifically to your business needs. Each program offers these key features:
- A careful inspection of every part of your roofing system by a highly trained professional. We pay special attention to areas of particular risk, like seams and protrusions.
- Removal of all debris from the roofing system and ensure drainage systems are working properly.
- Assessment of all rooftop units to confirm they are secure and well-fastened.
- Extremely careful attention to monitor for roof movement, buckling or cracking.
- Evaluation of exposed areas, assessing for potential sub-roof component impairment.
- Written report detailing all findings.
Protecting your roofing investment is simple and easy to do. Call VM Commercial Roofing at 937-742-4577 to schedule your consultation. Our highly skilled experts will schedule a consultation and custom design a scheduled maintenance program customized to your business needs.