Sheet metal has a whole host of potential applications, both in roofing and other industries. VM Commercial Roofing offers the benefit of owning our own sheet metal production division. This is a benefit not offered by most (if any) of our competitors. Metal roofing systems are strong, durable, long-lasting and visually pleasing. Call VM Commercial Roofing at 937-742-4577 today and see how we can help you.
Benefits of VM Commercial Roofing Sheet Metal
Owning our own sheet metal production facility offers you, our customer, several key benefits:
- Customization. We can customize your order. This allows you to get more creative with your sheet metal options or designs. Customizing your building is an opportunity to emphasize your company branding through specific color combinations, and allows us to better match any existing metal system.
- Quality Control. Since we produce the sheet metal ourselves, you know the quality will be at the highest possible levels. This ensures you get the best materials for your metal roofing system.
- Reduced Cost. No middle-man involved results in cost savings to you!
- Time Savings. Since we manage the production, there is no waiting for other companies to provide the sheet metal we need. This allows us to reduce the amount of time necessary to get your metal roofing system repaired or replaced.
Clearly, having our own sheet metal production system benefits us greatly. Good business sense dictates we offer equal benefits to your business.
Benefits of Metal Roofing System
Using sheet metal panels as a component of your roofing system has specific key benefits:
- Installation. Unlike many other materials, lightweight sheet metal panels can be installed directly over your existing system. This eliminates the need for costly (and messy) tear offs, reduces the installation time, and helps keep your business open and running.
- Longevity. Unlike many “traditional” roofing systems with a 10 to 15-year lifespan, metal roofing systems have been known to last 40 years or longer when properly maintained. Obviously, this results in substantial cost savings over time.
- Weather Resistance. When professionally installed and maintained, metal roofing systems stand up to extreme weather conditions better than many other roofing options. With the use of special coatings, oxidation and rust issues can be eliminated entirely.
- Energy Efficiency. With the use of reflective coatings, metal roofing systems can reflect much of the sun’s heat away from your roof. This results directly in a cooler building and lower energy costs for you. Additionally, there is the benefit of improving your “green” image and reducing the carbon footprint of your business.
Call VM Commercial Roofing at 937-742-4577 today. We will schedule a consultation and show you exactly how your business will benefit from a metal roofing system utilizing our in-house sheet metal production services.